Friday, January 8, 2010

Great to hear from you all!

Just want to say thanks to those of you who take the time to email me and let me know all your great shopping deals!  I don't make any money from this blog but what keeps me going is talking to people in the store and getting emails telling me how your lives are changing because of the amount of money that you are saving.  Thanks for the feedback and don't forget that I am teaching classes for free the next couple of months so email me if you would like to schedule one!  I am done shopping for this week since obviously I spent more then my $50.00 budget!  See some of you next week in the stores!

1 comment:

  1. Okay besides getting for 4 bottles of Coffee Mate for .49 yesterday I went to Petsmart and got--------drum roll-------got The Goodlife Recipe x 3 (regular 3.99 sale for 2.50), Party Mix x 2 (reg 1.29 sale 1.00), Whisker Lickin's x 2 (reg 1.69 sale 1.33), good bites (reg 3.99 sale 3.00), and a 40 lb science diet (reg39 sale 34.99) Used my -2.00 x 4 coupons, -1.00 x2 coupons, -5 coupon from online science diet, -5 cat coupon from last time at petsmart=====grand total (30.15 without tax) 32.86 including tax. So in other words if anyone has pets get over there and use your coupons. I usually don't get pet treats--now i do and I still kept it under what the price of the dog food should have been. I could've done more damage, but my husband frecked out about what the price was going to be. He was ready to fight in the parking lot until he found out the price. I think he would have sent me back in if I hadn't given my extra coupons to the checker (she had a lot of pets to feed and really appreciated it). I love handing out coupons!!!! Have fun hunting, Billie

    ReplyDelete