Monday, January 11, 2010

Double Coupon Ideas at Albertson's

If you still have doubles from last Wednesday here are a few ideas!

Crest Prohealth toothpaste is on closeout for either $1.66 or $1.99 depending on the size.  There is a few different coupons out there, $1.00/1 or $.75/1 and if you use a double it could be free or $.16 depending on your coupon.  Just have them make your double $.66 or $.99 if you are using the $1.00 off.

V-8 Fusion Juice is on sale 2/$5.00 use $.75/1 from SS 1/3, double it, final price is $1.00 each

There is also some Colgate toothpaste on sale, can't remember the specifics!

Marie Calendar Pasta Al Dente $2.49;  $1.00/2 from SS 11/15 and double it.  Final price $1.49 each

Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Here's my shopping trips today:
    Albertson's Reg Price $239.48 oop $55.48
    16 Hamburger Helpers
    14 boxes of cereal
    6 8oz blocks of cream cheese,
    10 Betty Crocker cookie mixes (found a choc one! YUM!!) , ... See More
    2 boxes of 6 count microwave popcorn,
    1 bag of Quaker rice snacks (all the rest were gone),
    2 22 ct Hefty trash bags,
    4 20ct dishwasher soap gels,
    1 8oz Blue Diamond Almond jar,
    6 Skippy PBs,
    2 foil Turkey roaster pans (wish I had gotten more of those).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smith's
    Regular Price $163.47 oop $73.10

    10 All laundry detergent 32 load and larger
    2 cases of Ramen Noodles
    1 Case of Cream of Chicken
    1 Case of Mushrooms... See More
    2 Cases of Powerade Zero's
    1 Box of Kashi cereal
    1 Moose Munch Dark Chocolate Peppermint (in the discount buggy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question can you use coupons on cases?

    Also I wanted to share with everyone, if you missed it SC Johnson are having a $5.00 rebate when you buy any 3 items from them. I know lots of us got ziplocks for .49 with double coupons--now we get paid just for buying them!!!!!!!!!! If you have bought Ziploc Glade Windex Scrubbing Bubbles Pledge Shout Fantastik Drano Raid Off Saran Nature's Source--guess what go to www.scjohnson.com/value and print out rebate form-post mark before 7/15/10 I think I will start a money jar for all mail in rebates--maybe it will pay for a deepfreeze! This offer started 10/1/09 thru 6/30/10 Find your receipts shoppers! Shopping lizard, Billie

    P.S. Thought I would let everyone know I bought $229.66 for oop $75.30 before taxes--if only I live in Montana (no sales tax). I hope you all had fun with your double coupons. Nicole I need more LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you had coupons for the case products, I'm sure you could use them. Most of what I get in the cases are store brand products though.

    ReplyDelete