Sunday, January 3, 2010

Double Coupons in today's paper!

There is a slick single page flyer in today's paper with 3 double coupons!

Remember the rules for Twice the Value Coupons (Doubles)!
Only use 3 per trip, you must leave the store between transactions; you can double manufacturers coupons that are $1.00 or less in value; you cannot double store coupons or coupons that say do not double or triple on them.   I will put some double ideas up later today, these will work great with the current P&G promo's going on.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get any double in my 5 Time's News, but got one in the Statesman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that when Albertson's puts them in the Times News then the Statesman doesn't get them and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some coupons that I will list on the exchange site tonight. Some $1 ones that are good for doubling.

    Also, I have a question on the cheese coupon that is at the top of the page. Can we use the coupon for the $1 off 2 lbs of cheese doubled with the Twice the value coupon with the $2.99 coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't double the $1.00 off and use the Albertson's in store coupon at the same time just because it is using 2 Albertson's coupons at once. I have heard that some stores it works and some it doesn't so I guess you could try it and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete