Saturday, October 24, 2009

About Me

I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys, oldest in college and youngest a junior in high school. I have been married for 19 years to my best friend, Mark. For years I have been buying food and telling my boys things like "Do not eat the lunchable in the fridge, it is for your field trip on Friday". Since I began super couponing last May, I no longer have anything in my house that is off limits! It has been a HUGE blessing for our family since our oldest just started college and expenses seem to steadily increase. I have gone from spending $800.00 to $1000.00 per month on food and household items to spending $200.00 or less! Plus I have 10 times the amount of storage then I ever have. My personal goal is to save at least 60% every time I go shopping although most of the time I am able to save closer to 75%. I can honestly say that I will never go back to paying retail no matter how much money we make or how old I get! I hope this website will be helpful and informative. Please feel free to email and make comments and I will try to answer your questions as best I can. Also don't forget to tell me about your successes! The best part of this process is hearing that it is making a difference in someone's life. Thanks and Happy Shopping!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment