Thursday, October 15, 2009

Coupon Binders

We will be ordering tomorrow morning!


We have a couple of people who would like to order a binder from CaseIt and were wondering if anyone else is interested because if you order 1 the shipping is almost $8.00 and if you order 5 at a time it would be $3.00 each.  The dual binder that we use is $19.99 plus shipping so if anyone is interested please post a comment or email us at coupongals@live.com and we will get some ordered!   We will be ordering on Friday the 23rd.

6 comments:

  1. I'd like one but I don't get paid until the 22nd. Are there color choices? Where did you get your page protectors to organize your coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for asking earlier but I went and looked it up on caseit.com. If I found the right one, I'd like a blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph K,
    I will order you a blue one and you can pay when it comes in. That way depending on how many are ordered we will be able to charge you the correct shipping.
    Thanks,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! Thank you!!! You had my phone number for the other day but if not it is on the exchange webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to order too. Do you think the binder that has a 3" on one side would be better?
    freddih@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used the one in the photo above for several months and haven't needed anything bigger but you are more then welcome to order whichever one you want. The shipping will still be the same, just the price for the binder will be more. Let me know which one and what color. We are ordering on Friday.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete