Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Albertson's Shopping trip this morning!


I was awake most of the night so I decided to go shopping at 7 this morning!  I was so excited for the new sale that started today!  I got 8 canisters of oatmeal $.88 each; 10 bags of sugar, $1.40 each; 10 boxes of Chewy granola bars, $.625 each; 4 bags peas, $1.40 each; 5 Schick razors, $.50 each; 2 packages bacon, $2.50 each; 3 Steamfresh meals, $2.00 each; 2 bags Fresh Express Salad, $1.39 each, 2 Snuggle Fabric softeners, $.99 each; 2 boxes True Delights Bars, $.50 each; 2 Welch's Juices, $1.50 each; 4 Palmolives, $1.00 each; and 2 loaves of OroWeat Bread, $1.95 each.  Grand total of $69.85 and I saved $189.17!  So that means I brought home $259.02 worth of groceries for $69.85, savings of 67%! 
They will be restocking on Friday so be patient if they are out of some items.  We are still working out how to get everything ordered!  Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I went this evening to stock up on the granola bars. I had 20 boxes in my cart with the $1 off of two coupon. When I checked out the man said that the quaker granola bar coupons were a fraud and he wouldn't accept them. I pointed out there were two different kinds, one from the internet and one from redplum and he said he was told not to accept any granola bar coupons. I felt ripped off as several of them came from redplum. Any retribution? Any ideas? Thanks. Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only coupon that they should not accept is the internet coupon that printed out as big as a half of piece of paper, the rest are fine. Did you buy them anyway? I am meeting with the managers to order today so I will see what I can find out. Nicole

    ReplyDelete