Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coupon Classes

I just want you all to know that for the months of January and February I will be available to teach coupon classes without charging.  I have been very blessed in recent months and feel like one way that I can give back is to teach the classes for free.  If you have a church group or friends that would like to learn how to save at least 60% off the products that we use everyday, please email me at coupongals@live.com and we will get a class set up!  The only thing that I ask is to try to get a minimum of 10 people since I will be traveling at my expense.  I look forward to meeting and teaching as many of you as possible in the next couple of months!  Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to join in the class please. Please call me when you will be having the next one, or you can call me soooner if you like. Hope you have a great time around the basin and I wish I was going with you.

    ReplyDelete