Thursday, January 7, 2010

Albertson's Ordering

I was in Albertson's tonight and was asked if I knew how many fruit snacks, cereal, nut clusters, Finish geltabs, Peanut Butter, (basically anything that was on sale) they need to order on Friday (tomorrow) to get everyone what they want.  I have no idea what to tell them so I am asking that if you have any idea how many you are planning to buy please leave a comment with the product and quantities.  They order tomorrow and the order comes in on Sunday and they will not get another order until the sale is over.  Please let me know how many of you are regular shoppers in Burley so we can try to get an idea for the future also.
This doesn't mean that you will get the quantity that you post, this is just strickly for ordering purposes.   Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I will be getting 7 fruit snacks, using 2.90 coupons (total 10.96), honey nut 1 and cinnamon toast 3 using 4.50 in coupons (total 3.02)(whole trip total 13.98)---1st trip==next trip I will get honey nuts 5 cinnamon toast 6 using 6 in coupons (total 14.68)++both trips get me 2 $5 cats. and 100 box tops. The answer to your question, they need more cereal and fruit snacks cause I am coming!!!!15 boxs of cereal and 7 fruit snacks, plus I will be looking to pick up 4 Jimmy Dean bacon rain checks from last week. While there I will be taking your advice and picking up 6 boxes of zip lock bags using 6.00 of coupons that will get doubled. (total 8.94 , but I will use the cat from before and only pay 3.94). For the fourth trip I will get 2 bags of tyson chicken for 6.00 (b1g1f) use 2 coupons that get double for 4 off (total 2.00). I also will double my juicy juice for 2 off and pay 3 for 2 packages of juicy juice and the list goes on and on and on. Just tell them look out cause I am coming!

    ReplyDelete