Thursday, July 1, 2010


Just getting your attention!
I am finally coming to the conclusion that I am not wonderwoman (I never was this version but one can dream right)  and can no longer do everything!  I know those of you who know me well are probably shocked beyond belief to know that these words are coming out of my mouth!  So needless to say, I am either looking for 3-10 people who are interested in helping with this blog or I am going to have to pull the plug. 
I am thinking that if each person picked a store (Smith's, Walgreen's, Albertson's, Walmart, etc.) then it would be alot less time consuming, PLUS we would cover more and the site would be alot better.  I would love to have more content, businesses who would give us coupongals deals, yard sale posts, posts on how to use our storage, in other words the potential is endless! 
If you are interested please email coupongals@live.com and leave me your phone number and I will call you asap!   Just FYI, there is no compensation EXCEPT for the joy that comes from knowing that you have helped others save money and feed their families.  I truly, truly have enjoyed getting to know so many new people and seeing lives change!  The best payment I can get is when I get emails or see people and they tell me how they didn't have to forclose on their house, or they got to send a child to college, or that they can afford medication, braces, vehicles, surgeries...  You would all be amazed if you had heard all the stories that I have. 
Hope to hear from some of you soon, doesn't matter if you are in the Burley area or Twin.  We can cover any stores that you guys are willing to help with.
Thanks to all of you who follow the blog, hopefully we can keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment