Monday, July 26, 2010

Christmas in July Sale

Just thought I would let you know about a sale that I happened to find.  QVC (yes the channel on TV) is having a Christmas in July sale that ends tonight at midnight.  I got the 2 Temptations Monaco serving pieces shown above for $19.32 plus $11.00 shipping. It would have been $7.57 shipping but I actually ordered 2 sets.  It may not sound like that good of a deal BUT my plan is to split them up for Christmas gifts so that is 4 gifts at $12.41 each.  These are awesome because they are oven safe to 500 degrees, you can mix whatever you are baking right in the pot and then put it in the oven.  They are non-stick so cleanup is great.  Anyway if you check out the sale, make sure you click on the clearance tab on the far right to see the best deals.  Happy Christmas Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment