Friday, July 2, 2010

3 responses so far!

Just to update everyone, I have had 3 responses to my plea for help!  One would like to cover yard sales and how to use our stockpiles, the others are just willing to help.  If you would like to help please let me know! 
I probably need to clarify a few things.  To handle a store you just need to have access to the weekly ad (from the newspaper) and have a few hours to go through and matchup what we have coupons for and post it online.  I will give more details on how this works to whomever is helping.  If you know anyone who works at the store that you choose to cover, you can ask them to please email or call you if there is a deal that they would like to have posted.  You do not have to be in the store more then your regular shopping trip.  Also if you have signed up for product newsletters and you get an email for a link to a coupon, you can share that on the blog. 
Thanks for all your patience this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment