Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bountiful Basket update

I have had a few questions about Bountiful Baskets so I am answering them on here instead of individually.
If you log in and the location that you want does not show up then that means they are sold out.  Each location is set up to get a certain amount and when they are all purchased then the location no longer shows up.  When you go in and order, it will show how many are available next to the location.  I ordered Monday night at 9:00 and there were 18 left (out of 100 for Burley). 
If anyone would like to start another location, you go to bountifulbaskets.org and email them to set one up.  You will need to have a location that you can use year round that is free to use.  Everything is run by volunteers so make sure you have a few people that will not leave you hangin'! 
I have heard rumors that they are starting one in Malta but I don't know where. 
You can start ordering Monday night at 8:00 pm, pickup is on Saturday and the time depends on which location you are going to.
Hope this helps!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to start a drop off in Declo. Are there any out there that would be interested? We could also talk to the school to see if we could use it as the location. ANYONE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see one in Declo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see one in Declo also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know if the location has to be inside? Anyone know of a place in Paul we could do one?

    ReplyDelete