Saturday, December 12, 2009

Progresso Soup and Broth Deal at Albertsons

Just to let you know that when you buy 4 Progresso Soups that are on the sale this week, you get a FREE Progresso Broth (up to $2.50 in value) at checkout.  The best deal is to buy 12 cans of progresso soup, use 4- $1.10 off 3 coupons, get 3 Free Progresso Broths and get a $5.00 catalina back.  Check in the store for the tags on the soup isle that say which varieties are included.
If you buy 12 cans at $1.39 each = $16.68 - $3.30 in coupons= $13.38 - $5.00 Catalina = $8.38 OOP plus you get 3 free cans of broth and get another $5.00 catalina to use on your next trip. 

3 comments:

  1. I bought 12 cans of soup and it gave me the discount without the broth. So 12 cans soup (on sale now 10/$10, 4 $1.10 off 3 coupons, discount (for some reason I see I only got 2 @ 2.49) = $2.62 OOP and a $5 catalina. Yahoo they paid me to take 12 cans of soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that it might work that way, you have to make sure that you are buying the right cans with the Promo tag underneath them to get the discount. Great job! Isn't shopping fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats why I only ended up with 2 discounts, some non-participating flavors. :)

    ReplyDelete