Sunday, December 27, 2009

Game On!

I bought a book called Game On which is a fitness/weight loss plan.  It is a game that you play for 4 weeks and you get points for eating right, sleeping right, exercising, drinking enough water, changing habits, etc.  There needs to be at least 2 teams of 4 people for me to play so I am just wondering if anyone is interested?  Once we have the teams established we will decide what to play for (as in we all put in cash, or weekend getaway, or gift cards, etc) whatever we decide.  The winning team gets the prize and then if we want to start another game every 4 weeks then we can shuffle teams or add new people.  If you are interested in more information then email coupongals@live.com and I will send you more info.  I have to get back on track and need some motivation!  Hopefully some of you need a little boost also!

No comments:

Post a Comment