Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Twin Falls Coupon Shoppers!

I got this email from Heather and I would encourage you all to follow her lead!  When we first started couponing, the Times News did not get any inserts but the Smart Source so Danette and I called the newspaper constantly until they figured out how to get the Red Plum and P&G inserts.  Then we kept calling until we got the coupon clipper subscription rate!  The local store and corporate both need to know what their patrons want so get on those phones and computers!  Good Luck!


I took your advise and called Albertson's today to inquire about why TF doesn't get the doublers some of the time (most of the time, lately). I called the 877 number first. I explained to the lady what my question was. Then she put me on hold for a minute--and came back on the line to tell me that it is a decision that is made by local stores. She didn't sound very convincing. So, I called our store manager in TF. He said that he is aware of the situation and that it is a corporate decision--and that he is working to resolve it. I asked if there is anything I could do to help the process, and he said to call the 877 number.




So, my request of you is if you could make a post &/or email and encourage all of the Twin Falls Times' news recipinets to call the corporate customer care at 1-877-932-7948 and let them know that we love the doublers and want them in our local paper. There is also a place to email them on the Albersons.com page. AND call our TF store manager at 733-3573 to let him know the same. That way both corporate and the local store will know what their customers want!

3 comments:

  1. I just called 1-877-932-7948. She is going to mark on my name/address that I will receive the Albertsons flyers in my newspapers. I will see this Sunday if it works. I'll let you know. she said i could chose my mailbox or newspaper.

    PLEASE CALL ~ maybe they will just decide it's easier to put them in all the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called the 877 number today and they said they've had like 20 calls and Twin Falls Times News would start sending out doubles second week in May!! woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! Thanks to everyone who called in!

    ReplyDelete