Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fruit Snack deal at Albertson's this week!

 
I bought a total of 30 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks in 6 separate transactions, 3 transactions per trip.  Each transaction was the same: I bought 5 boxes for $5.00 ($1.00 each) used 2- $.50/2 coupons that are internet printables (listed in the post about the sale) paid with a $3.50 catalina from the trip before so my total OOP for 5 boxes was $.80.  Remember you pay tax on the full $5.00 because the catalina for $3.50 is a manufacturer's coupon.  Total spent on 30 - $4.80 plus I still have a $3.50 catalina left over.  Saved $86.70!

5 comments:

  1. Can you tell me if the store is well stocked with the fruit snacks?? I want to purchase about 20 boxes but don't want to clear the shelves to make sure everyone else can get in on this good deal. Also, are they allowing you to do more than one transaction and a time since you are not using doubles???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stocked good today, they said they have a pallet full in the back plus what is out on the floor. You can do 3 transactions per trip on catalina deals if you are not using double coupons with them. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the Twin Falls Albertson's at 09:15 today and they were sold completely out.
    Also went to Walgreens--they wouldn't accept any black and white internet coupons. Has anyone else had problems with this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had that problem in Burley at Walgreens. Did Albertson's have some on order? I hope they do, it took us a few months of working with the management to get them to order large quantities and sometimes it is still not great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Twin Albertsons never seems to have enough stock of items that come out in the great sales. I called and was told I could e-mail a special order. So I tried it. I only want 10 boxes. I didn't get a response...so I'm hoping that they will get them ordered for me. What craziness! These deals are great...but sometimes the greed ruins the sale.

    ReplyDelete