Friday, November 20, 2009

If you are new to couponing...

Just want to say welcome to anyone who is learning to coupon and post a few basics.  On the left side you will see Coupon Basics (3 parts) and Walgreen's Basics.  These posts will help you get started.  When you read through the Albertson's, Smith's and Walgreen's posts that help you figure out what to buy these are the abbreviations and what they mean.  RR means register reward for Walgreen's; SS means Smart Source insert; RP means Red Plum insert; P&G is the P & G insert; OOP stands for Out of Pocket; Double Coupon is Albertson's Twice the Value Coupon; Catalina is a manufacturer's coupon that prints out after you pay at Smith's and Albertson's that you can use on your next trip like cash.  Email or post comments and questions and I will try to answer the best that I can!
If you are in the Twin Falls area you might want to check out www.athriftymom.com and www.thekrazycouponlady.com for matchups at Fred Meyer, Target, Winco etc.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the class last night! You did such a wonderful presentation and helped me so much. I got my stuff organized and LOVE the CaseIt binder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me! I emailed my rep at the Times News so as soon as I here back I will let you all know what is going on! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete