Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Albertsons shopping trip this morning!


I went and did two trip through the store this morning to use the coupons that say do not double because I have a feeling we will be getting doubles this Sunday. The picture has both trips combined but I will break it apart to show you how the promotion works.
1st trip: 1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch (used 1-  $.55 coupon) 6 Progresso Broth (used 6- $.50 coupons) 5 Betty Crocker Frostings (used 5- $.50 coupons) 4 B.C. Brownie Mixes (used 2- $.75/2 coupons) 2 Gold Medal Flour ( used 2- $.50 coupons).  Paid out of pocket 24.11, saved $29.36 and got 3 $5.00 catalina's back. 
2nd trip: 4 boxes of Trix (used 2- $1.00/2 coupons) 6 boxes of hamburger helper (used 2- $.75/3 coupons) 7 Boxes of B.C. Potatoes (used 7- $.40 coupons) 1 B.C. Cake mix (no coupon).
Used $6.30 in coupons and my 3 $5.00 catalina's to pay.  Paid out of pocket $10.84 and got 3 more $5.00 catalina's!  Money maker! Saved $39.16.
Total for the two trips- Money spent $34.95    Total saved $68.52  plus still have $15.00 to spend, plus on my 2nd trip I got a survey for $2.00 off my next purchase. 
So I went over a little this week but I have no more shopping that needs to be done!  My total for Smith's and Albertsons was $66.92 and I saved $187.89.  I will use my RR that I still have at Walgreen's to buy milk!

3 comments:

  1. What did you get the catalina's for? Was it a certain product or how much you spent? I took the class 2-3 weeks ago and have saved some money myself. It has been fun. I wouldn't be as successful if you didn't post your shopping trips. It has helped me understand and plan my own shopping trips. Thanks for your hard work. I know it takes some time and dedication and I really appreciate it.

    Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get the catalinas you spend $30.00 on the participating products and it will print (3) $5.00 catalinas. The back page of the Albertson's ad shows all the products you can choose from and the Albertson's match ups that I posted earlier tell you where to get the coupons for those items.
    Thanks,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to type out all that I bought but I got $312.33 for $71.84 PLUS I have $7.00 (1 catalina and a $2 survey) to use.

    I did type in all the item on Facebook. If anyone wants to see it that isn't on Facebook let me know.

    ReplyDelete