Monday, November 9, 2009

Double Coupon Ideas

Sure Deoderant $1.99 each, use $1.00 off from SS 10/18.  Your double coupon will be valued at $.99 and you will pay $.06 each.

Cinnabon Bars $1.99 $1.00 from coupons.com, same scenario as above.

Fleishmans Yeast Strips $1.29 use $.40 off SS 11/8, double it - final price $.49 each

Nestle Tollhouse Morsels $2.50 use $.50/1 from RP 11/1, double it - final price $1.50 each

Tree Top Juices $2.00 each  use $1.00/2 from newspaper (sorry it was about 6 weeks ago) final price $1.06 each. 

Starkist Tuna Pouches  $1.33  use $1.00/2 coupon from about 6 weeks ago or coupons.com, double it and final price is $.33 each

Steamfresh vegetables $1.00 each use $.35 off from 5 or 6 weeks ago (sorry) final price $.30 after doubling

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know the best place to ask questions, but I'm just trying to get better at this. I know the sale is over, but it just occured to me I could have saved more had I planned my trip better, but I'm not sure. The albertson's buy $30 worth of certain products and get $15 in catalinas, is the $30 dollars considered prior to any coupons or after? I made sure I spent 30 after all my coupons and preferred savings, but thought afterward that I may have been able to spend $30 prior to coupons and actually spend less out of pocket and still got 15 in catalinas back. Did I make any sense?
    Thanks for your help
    Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to spend $30.00 before you use any coupons. The goal is to only spend $30.00 or as close to that as possible without going under. If you only spend $29.99 then you will not get the catalina. Do one trip at a time so it is easier to check on the register screen before you pay. Your subtotal should be $30.00 plus tax, then use your coupons. See my prior posts on Albertson's shopping trip and see if that helps. You will get this, it just takes practice!

    ReplyDelete