Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time for a contest!

I haven't been doing much shopping lately and I am feeling a little disconected so let's have some fun!  I would like to see what everyone else is buying, how much money you are saving or even just your attempt at saving.  Email your picture to coupongals@live.com or just post a comment. 
We will pick a winner (using random.org) and the prize will be a personal consultation/shopping trip with Nicole!  I feel a little strange because maybe no one will think this is cool, but I have people comment all the time that they would love to go shopping with me.  (Or at least have me do their shopping!)
The contest will last until Saturday, Aug 21st at 10:00 am.  Can't wait to hear and see what you have been up to!
I guess I should say that you have to live in the Burley/Rupert or Twin Falls area.

1 comment:

  1. i would love to win a shopping tip with nicole. i emailed you a pic! i love couponing!

    ReplyDelete