Thursday, August 19, 2010

Albertson's Sale 8/18 through 8/24

Not much at all going on this week, which is not all bad since it is fair week.  Not to mention most of us just had to pay for school registration!  Take a breather after last week!  Sorry I am so slow getting these done and welcome to the newest group from the class I taught on Monday!  I am only listing what are the best deals. 

In Store coupons:
Albertson's Pasta $.78 each limit of 4. 
Glaceau Smartwater or Vitamin Water $.88 limit of 8


Dannon Yogurt $.50 each
 use $.40/6 from 8/15 SS
Final price: $.43 each

Cottenelle Bath Tissue 12 pack $4.99
use $.50/1 from 8/15 SS
Final price $4.49

There are manufacturer's coupons on the back page.  You cannot stack these since they are manufacturer's coupons.  Nothing really exciting for me. 

Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entree $5.99
use $1.50/1 from coupons.com
Final price: $4.49 each.

That's it for me, if anyone finds anything that I missed, feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment