Thursday, June 24, 2010

The rest of my Albertson's matchups!

Sorry, but my life is a little more then crazy right now.  I am finally finishing the matchups and these are the best deals this week.  I should have done them first!

Don't forget that Doubles are coming on Sunday!

General Mills Cereal - buy 4 save $4 instantly at register, final price $1.49

Cereal: Cheerios, Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Golden Grams
or use $1.00 off 2 coupon from coupons.com, bettycrocker.com
Wait to use doubles.
Buy 4, final price: $1.96 for 4 boxes or $.49 each!


Ice Cream Promo buy $12 worth of items get back a $4.00 catalina
(only listing items with coupon matches…check ad for full list)

Drumstick Ice Cream Cones $3.00 only $2.00 after catalina
Use $1.00 coupon from 5/2 SS
Final price $1.00 each or Free with a Double

Dibs 9 oz $3.00 only $2.00 after catalina
use $1.00 coupon from 5/2 SS
Final price $1.00 each or Free with a Double

Dibs Family Value bag 22.7 oz $4.00 only $2.68 after catalina
use $1.00 coupon from 5/2 SS
Final price $1.68 or $.68 with a Double

June Dairy Promo is still going so check around the store for items with the Blue Tag saying Buy 5 Products, get a $5.00 catalina.
Here is how to get free sour cream!

Darigold Sour Cream 16 oz tub $1.89
Scenario:
Buy 6 tubs =$11.34
use the 3 coupons BOGO free from 3/28 smart source -$5.67
also use 3 coupon for .40 off from 6/13 smart source (for the ones you are not getting free) -$1.20
Final price $4.47
after you pay get back a $5.00 dairy promo catalina

5 comments:

  1. I got NO doubles!! Anyone else get theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...I called the newspaper and they will credit you for yesterday! I called the store adn they have them...but only one per day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burley store told me they couldn't give me any. I went in before 7:30 this morning. Also there were ladies in there claiming that the policy had changed so that they were allowed to do 3 sets of doubles before they had to go out of the store. Anyone know if that is true?

    Jacque...how much will they credit me?? The fifteen dollars I could have saved???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told about that policy last time we got doubles late Tuesday evening. I was waiting to see if it was really true or if they were going to get in trouble before I posted it! I haven't heard anyone else talking about it so I was afraid that someone had some miscommunication! Sorry to hear about your papers, did you call before noon on Sunday and tell them you wanted them redelivered?

    ReplyDelete
  5. JS wasn't sure about it either. He was going to verify it as soon as he could.

    I didn't find out about the papers missing the doubles until 2am this morning. I put in a call to the Circulation Director but he never called back. Figures.

    ReplyDelete