Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bountiful Basket orders have to be done today!


A couple of weeks ago I did a post about this program and it was not available in Burley but now it is! Go to http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/ and check it out. You order on Tuesday, pick up at 10:15 am on Saturday and the Mountain View School. It costs $15.00 for awesome fresh produce (about $50.00 retail) and you need to take a laundry basket or large box to pick up your produce.


For everyone in the Twin Falls area, your pickup is at KMVT at 11:30 am on Saturday.

Anyone is welcome to volunteer an hour before pickup time! Please post comments and tell us what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    I would really like to do this. When I try to order a basket, the drop down bar under "select a site" does not have Burley as an option. Can you tell me what I need to do differently? Thanks Treena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treena, I am not sure why it is not showing up. I ordered this morning and it was there. Did you create a login first? Also I know that they can only sell 50 baskets per location so maybe they sold out already? Let me know if you get it to work!

    ReplyDelete