Friday, April 2, 2010

What to do with expired coupons?

One way to use expired coupons is to adopt an overseas military base and send them our expired coupons.  I have known about this program for almost a year and have told several people about it but no one so far has taken the initiative to get organized.  The website with all the information is  http://ocpnet.org/  Basically someone needs to fill out the adoption form, give me an address to post on the blog and then everyone could separate their own coupons into non-food and food baggies and mail them in at the end of each month to whomever adopts the base.  That person or persons would then package it all up and mail it to the base.  If anyone wants to take this on I would be forever grateful!  I feel guilty all the time for throwing coupons away, but just simply can not ad one more thing to my life right now!


Thanks Danyel for the email reminding me about this!

2 comments:

  1. I have adopted a base and could mail other people's coupons with mine if anyone wants to mail me their expired coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danyel Williams
    601 Monroe st W
    Kimberly, Idaho
    83341

    ReplyDelete